3 am is always the best time for all of the things. Also Happy Holidays or whatever you like to do during the season! What is this person (also known as the about me page)?
Brittney Griner: Why she kicks ass
- She is a 23 year old, 6 feet 8 inches tall, professional basketball player who currently plays for the Phoenix Mercury of the Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA).
- "There are a whole lot of ways to be a woman."
- She was the first NCAA basketball player ever to score 2,000 points and block 500 shots, and has won two Naismith trophies.
- In 2012 she was named the AP Player of the Year and the Most Outstanding Player of the Final Four, and was granted the Best Female Athlete ESPY Award.
- In 2009, Griner was named the nation’s #1 high school women’s basketball player by Rivals.com, featured on the cover of ESPN’s Rise Magazine, was selected by the Women’s Basketball Coaches Association as the 2009 State Farm/WBCA High School Player of the Year.
- She was the the first person to dunk twice in a single WNBA, on her debut game.
- She has a Nike contract that will allow her the freedom to wear menswear apparel (something that has never been done before.)
- “I knew once I went pro that I wanted to come out because I wanted to work with LGBT youth — to let them know it’s OK. To younger girls and boys I would say, ‘It’s never too late — you can come out at your own time’, but it’s definitely rewarding knowing you can be who you are and have a good support group around you. It makes your life 100 times better.”
Good ref image. Shows how and where obvious jams can occur, and what you’d need to adjust to clear one.
swrrt jesus sexy
ooh damn, that is nice.
OMG WHOA good ref
I literally did not know how a gun works until I saw this
Here’s a look at what those stains are trying to tell you.
If the victim was on the move, drops hit at an angle. The more oblique the impact, the longer the drop’s tail. The head points in the direction the person was traveling.2 High Velocity (term not really used anymore)Misty, diffuse spatter is created by external force greater than 100 feet per second — which usually means a gunshot, an explosion, or (seriously) a sneeze.3 Hair ImpactA traumatic impact between head and surface tends to leave a stain with feathered edges, like someone squished a loaded paintbrush against the wall.
4 Hair Swipe
If the smear fades out in one direction, the head was likely bloody before contact. The lightest edge of the swipe points in the direction the head was traveling.
5 Fabric Swipe
More fluid than hair swipes, these stains sometimes display the imprint of the bloodied clothing. T-shirt weaves are often the easiest patterns to decipher.
i really like the idea of a fantasy setting but in modern times. elves on smart phones and taking pictures for their instagram. dwarves getting into console wars and calling each other casual gamers. mages casting dangerous spells for the vine. i want it.
"Dude I dunno, necromancy is pretty fucked up." "Do it for the vine."